POLICIES & RULES
Trailers cannot be older than 10 years. (can send pics to Shane to ok if they are).
Included with stay:
- Wi-fi (not secured or guaranteed).
- WiFi: Water canyon rv guest
- Password: watercanyon
- Power, water, sewer.
- Dump station on site.
- Pet friendly.
- Campsites are 40 ft apart.
- Outside patio equipment/furniture is OK per Shane.
- Length of stay is not limited per Shane.
- All Sites: 2:00 PM
- All Sites: 12:00 PM
Late Check-Out Policy:
- Please contact staff directly via phone to arrange a late checkout, if available. Additional fees may apply. In order to ensure availability for incoming guests, please plan prompt departures.
- Tenants and Guests are responsible for any damage or injury caused by themselves, their children, and/or pets.
- Tenant assumes any and all risks associated with the foregoing and agrees to hold Landlord harmless from and indemnify Landlord against the same.
- The resort is not responsible for personal injuries or damage, loss, or theft of any personal property or vehicle.
- We reserve the right to evict any person(s) who does not comply with the rules and policies.
- Water Canyon RV Park does not allow the delivery of mail or packages to any guests. Guests must make arrangements to have their mail or packages delivered to a third-party location for pickup.
- All Motorhomes, RVs, or Travel Trailers must be in good working order and appearance.
- We reserve the right to refuse access to any guests whose vehicle is deemed to be unacceptable.
- The total number of guests in any space cannot exceed the maximum capacity for that site.
- Maximum of 6 people total at a site at any given time.
- Visitors are not permitted to stay overnight. All visitors are required to leave by 10:00 PM.
- No overnight parking or storage of trailers, boats, jet skis or utility trailers is allowed.
- Charcoal grills, wood fire pits, deep fryers, and tiki torches are PROHIBITED.
- Propane grills and propane fire pits are allowed.
- Blowup mattresses, sleeping bags, and cots are not allowed outside.
- Maintenance of RVs or vehicles on the property is not allowed.
- Washing RVs or vehicles on the property is not allowed.
- The use of any paint products or chemicals is prohibited.
- Clotheslines are not allowed.
- Guests may not hang any items from the trees.
- All sites are to be kept neat and clean for the duration of your stay.
- Only 1 RV and a maximum of 2 other vehicles are allowed per site unless stated otherwise.
- All trash is to be disposed of in enclosed trash receptacles throughout the resort.
- DO NOT leave trash out overnight.
- Boats, boat trailers, cargo trailers, or car dollies are not allowed on sites.
- Drones or other remote-controlled machines may not be used at any time on the property.
- The use of Firearms of any kind is PROHIBITED in the Resort.
- The use of archery, paintball, slingshots, or air guns is PROHIBITED.
- Fireworks of any kind are PROHIBITED.
- The use of illegal drugs is PROHIBITED.
- Obnoxious behavior of ANY kind is PROHIBITED.
- The speed limit on the property is 5 mph.
- Motorcycles must be at idle speed when traveling through the Resort.
- Children under 14 years of age must always be accompanied by an adult.
- No vehicles can block any portion of the roadway.
- Vehicles may park in designated spaces only.
- Only persons with a valid driver’s license may operate a motor vehicle in the Resort, including golf carts, scooters, etc.
- Vandalism of any kind by anyone in your group (regardless of age) may result in eviction from the resort.
- Management is not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged articles. Keep your valuables locked up.
- Report any problems with your site to the staff via phone immediately.
- We adhere to and maintain all state, county, and local laws on property.
- Quiet hours are from 10:00 PM to 8:00 AM.
- Please be courteous to other guests around you.
- Loud music or objectionable noise is not allowed at any time.
- Inconsiderate guests will be evicted from the park.
- Profanity or violence towards other guests or Resort staff will result in immediate eviction from the park.
- Guests violating rules that result in eviction notice will not receive any refunds for their stay.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone whose pet is NOT considered suitable for the serenity/safety of our guests or the Resort.
- Pets must be kept on a leash under the control of someone who can always manage all animals.
- There is a two-pet limit in the resort.
- No exotic or oversized pets are permitted. This includes all reptiles or large birds.
- Pets may not be left outside unattended.
- Guests are responsible to “clean up” after their pets.
- Guests should carry proof of pet’s current vaccinations.
- Pets are prohibited in resort buildings and amenity areas.
- Resort is not responsible for and will hold accountable pet owner for any injury or damage caused by pet(s).
- Service animals may accompany a disabled person without any proof of disability or certification for the service animal.
Water Canyon RV Park Cancellation Policy
If a reservation is canceled more than 2 weeks prior to the arrival date we issue a full refund, minus the non-refundable $10 transaction fee. For a cancellation of a reservation more than 3 days, but less than 2 weeks, prior to the arrival date 50% of the payment and the balance is forfeited. For a reservation canceled less than 3 days prior to the arrival date, the full amount of the reservation payment is forfeited.
Water Canyon RV Park COVID-19 Policy
Guests who are exposed or diagnosed with COVID-19, which results in the cancellation of a reservation, will be subject to the same cancellation policy as other visitors. Please refer to the cancellation policy.